Popular Posts

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Adele (10) Week Of January 30, 2016

Hits 1, why do you give me a super bad countdown. My favorite song of 2015 had to leave this week. Some songs didn't deserve to jump and some of them didn't deserve to drop. We have a crappy #1 song this week and this week was just awful. Now before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here's the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.
• 2 Fifth Harmony - Worth It (#38) green What? Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
• 1 Audien/Lady Antebellum- Something Better (#40)

Last Weeks #1 Song: One Direction- Perfect
The Countdown:
45. Rudimental/Ed Sheeran - Lay It All On Me (#45)
44. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Hey Everybody! (#44)
43. Meghan Trainor/John Legend - Like I'm Gonna Lose You (#43)
42. Halsey - New Americana (#27)
41. Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean? (#42)
40. Tove Lo - Moments (#41)
39. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face (#36) Leave!
38. Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself (DEBUT) Yes!
37. Elle King - Ex's & Oh's (#35)
36. Ellie Goulding - On My Mind (#34)
35. Adele - When We Were Young (#24)
34. Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams (#30)
33. Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime (DEBUT)
32. MO - Kamikaze (#28)
31. Conrad Sewell - Hold Me Up (#32)
30. Alessia Cara - Here (#14) Thank you for having the biggest drop!
29. Ed Sheeran - Photograph (#33) You do not belong in the top 30!
28. Nelly/Jeremih - The Fix (#22)
27. Nathaniel Ratliff/The Night Sweats - S.O.B. (#29)
26. Disclosure/Lorde - Magnets (#25)
25. Sam Hunt - House Party (#17)
24. The Vamps - Wake Up (#23)
23. X Ambassadors - Renegades (#37) Stop jumping!
22. Jason Derulo - Get Ugly (#20)
21. R. City/Adam Levine - Locked Away (#39) Why?
20. Andy Grammer - Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah) (#26)
19. The Chainsmokers/ROZES - Roses (#18)
18. Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance (#31) Shoot me now!
17. Shawn Mendes/Camilla Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer (#21)
16. Rachel Platten - Stand By You (#15)
15. Daya - Hide Away (#16) You don't even belong in the teens!
14. Charlie Puth - One Call Away (#19)
13. The Weeknd - In The Night (#11)
12. Taylor Swift - Out Of The Woods (#12) Please drop or else I'll hate you!
11. Flo Rida - My House (#9)
10. One Direction - Perfect (#1) Jump!
9. Demi Lovato - Confident (#2)
8. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out (#13)
7. Shawn Mendes - Stitches (#10)
6. Selena Gomez - Same Old Love (#3)
5. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible (#4)
4. One Direction - Drag Me Down (#5)
3. DNCE - Cake By The Ocean (#6)
2. Justin Bieber - Sorry (#7) You are way too overplayed for me!
1. Adele - Hello (#8) [10th week @ #1]

Biggest JUMP OF THE WEEK: R. City/Adam Levine - Locked Away (+18)

BIGGEST DROP! OF THE WEEK!: Alessia Cara - Here (-16)

New Entrants:
• Hits 1 really likes Coldplay at this point now. Adventure Of A Lifetime is really catchy but not as good as A Sky Full Of Stars. I will probably get sick of it like the majority of the songs.

• Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself is so good. It has a really good message and I'm a fan of Selena Gomez. I will get sick of this song if they overplay it like the other Selena Gomez songs. I'm just a really big fan of Selena Gomez and I hope it stays for a while. Now, let's seen how long this song will last on the countdown. I'm just curious to know about it.

Blurbs To Myself:
• I'm just really mad with all these overplayed songs and they need to leave.

• I'm really upset that Fifth Harmony - Worth It left this week and really, I can't get sick of the song at all but you will be missed so much by me.

• I really thought of putting Adele - Hello and Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance both in orange due to Hello's re-entry in 
#1 and Shut Up And Dance's re-entry in the top 20, but I hate Jason Derulo - Get Ugly so much, ugh.

• One Direction - Drag Me Down in a higher spot that Perfect is unacceptable and it'll hopefully get fixed by next week.

• The bottom 3 have all held their spots from last week.

• I'm already getting sick of the biggest jump and Indont want to even talk about it.

• I now absolutely hate Ellie Goulding - On My Mind so it better leave soon but it's not as bad as Burn from 2014.

• I will definitely put Taylor Swift - Out Of The Woods in red next week if it re-enters the top 10.

• 2016 started off amazing and now, we seem to be entering the dark ages again.

• Let me guess, 5 Seconds Of Summer - Hey Everybody would not leave the countdown until Jet Black Heart enters so that's my theory over there.

• Who in the world is still voting for Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean?

• Along with What Do You Mean?, Adele - Hello, One Direction - Drag Me Down, Shawn Mendes - Stitches, Daya - Hide Away, Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance, Andy Grammer - Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah), Jason Derulo - Get Ugly, X Ambassadors - Remegades, Sam Hunt - House Party, Nathaniel Rateliff/The Night Sweats - S.O.B., Ed Sheeran - Photograph, Alessia Cara - Here, Conrad Sewell - Hold Me Up, Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams, Ellie Goulding - On My Mind, Elle King - Ex's & Oh's, The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face, and 5 Seconds Of Summer - Hey Everybody need to leave soon.

• Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Ou Tiz in the top 10!

• There's only a week left till our last 5 DTHNOB is a year ago if next week doesn't have 5 exits.

Most Missed Song: Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer

Countdown Grade: F (Currently the worst countdown in 2016.)

Top 5 Picks:
1. One Direction - Perfect
2. The Weeknd - In The Night
3. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out
4. Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself
5. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer

Bottom 5 Picks:
1. Jason Derulo - Get Ugly
2. Tie: Adele - Hello
2. Tie: Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance
4. X Ambassadors - Renegades
5. Ellie Goulding - On My Mind

2 comments:

  1. I thought the countdown was actually pretty decent even though we had 2 amazing songs leave and 1 amazing and 1 good (not okay) song enter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe it, DNCE - Cake by the Ocean is leaving the Top 3 already. That was quick.

    ReplyDelete