Popular Posts

Saturday, January 23, 2016

One Direction (1) Week Of January 23, 2016

This week went a little downhill because of the exits and entrants but it was still a good week. I loved it when One Direction - Perfect is on the #1 spot because it's one of my favorite songs right now. And I predicted that the Biggest Jump! correctly. This week just needs to get a little bit better. Now, before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here's the list of songs leaving the countdown:
• 1 Gwen Stefani - Used To Love You (#32)
• 2 Nick Jonas - Levels (#45) [X2]

The Countdown
45. Rudimental/Ed Sheeran - Lay It All On Me (#20)
44. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Hey Everybody! (#37)
43. Meghan Trainor/John Legend - Like I'm Gonna Lose You (#44)
42. Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean? (#45)
41. Tove Lo - Moments (#39)
40. Audien/Lady Antebellum - Something Better (#43)
39. R. City/Adam Levine - Locked Away (#31)
38. Fifth Harmony - Worth It (#41)
37. X Ambassadors - Renegades (#27)
36. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face (#34)
35. Elle King - Ex's & Oh's (#19)
34. Ellie Goulding - On My Mind (#16)
33. Ed Sheeran - Photograph (#29)
32. Conrad Sewell - Hold Me Up (Debut)
31. Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance (#33)
30. Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams (#30)
29. Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweat - S.O.B. (#25)
28. MO - Kamikaze (#36)
27. Halsey - New Americana (#21)
26. Andy Grammer - Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah) (#22)
25. Disclosure/Lorde - Magnets (Debut)
24. Adele - When We Were Young (#35)
23. The Vamps - Wake Up (#40)
22. Nelly/Jeremih - The Fix (#38)
21. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer (#28)
20. Jason Derulo - Get Ugly (#23)
19. Charlie Puth - One Call Away (#25)
18. The Chainsmokers/Rozes - Roses (#26)
17. Sam Hunt - House Party (#15)
16. Daya - Hide Away (#18)
15. Rachel Platten - Stand By You (#11)
14. Alessia Cara - Here (#14)
13. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out (#17)
12. Taylor Swift - Out Of The Woods (#9)
11. The Weeknd - In The Night (#12)
10. Shawn Mendes - Stitches (#6)
9. Flo Rida - My House (#7)
8. Adele - Hello (#5)
7. Justin Bieber - Sorry (#8)
6. DNCE - Cake By The Ocean (#13)
5. One Direction - Drag Me Down (#10)
4. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible (#3)
3. Selena Gomez - Same Old Love (#4)
2. Demi Lovato - Confident (#1)
1. One Direction - Perfect (#2) [1st Week At #1]

Biggest DDDDDRRRRROOOOOPPPPP!!!!! Of The Week: Rudimental/Ed Sheeran - Lay It All On Me (-25)

Biggest Jump! Of The Week: The Vamps - Wake Up (+17)

New Entrants:
• Ugh, it's Conrad Sewell with Hold Me Up, one of his worst songs yet. This song is really boring and it bores me to tears. Everytime this song comes on the radio, I have to change the station. It's really bad and it better not stay for long. Let's see if my dreams come true on this song.

• I have a feeling that we are overloading the mediocre songs on HitBound to the countdown. Disclosure is back but Magnets is worse than Latch. Mainly because they put Lorde in that song. I can't listen to this song very much and I hope it doesn't last very long. I will definitely get sick of it if it stays for a long time because this song isn't even good to begin with. It's really slow and these 2 need to step it up better. Maybe I'll grow into it, maybe not.

HitBound:
• Lukas Graham - 7 Years
• David Guetta/Sia/Fetty Wap - Bang My Head
• Justin Bieber - Love Yourself
• Tryon - Somebody To Love Me
• Adam Lambert - Another Lonely Night
• One Direction - History
• Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime
• Pitbull/Osmani Garcia/Lil John - El Taxi
• Tori Kelly - Hollow
• 5 Seconds Of Summer - Jet Black Heart
• Ellie Goulding - Something In The Way You Move
• Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself
• Panic! At The Disco - Victorious

Top 5 HitBound:
1. Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself
2. One Direction - History
3. Tori Kelly - Hollow
4. Adam Lambert - Another Lonely Night
5. David Guetta/Sia/Fetty Wap - Bang My Head

Blurb Yourself:
• Both of our HitBound entrants this week are really good songs.

• Every song on HitBound (besides Victorious) is pretty decentish for me.

Blurb Me Up:
• We said goodbye to songs that were about to get old and not enough bad ones.

• Next week should have a lot of exits so we could clean up some of the bad songs to replace some good songs on HitBound.

• I actually grew back into Selena Gomez - Same Old Love but not for long though.

• The reason why Taylor Swift - Out Of The Woods is in yellow and not as overplayed as Wildest Dreams is because that it was on the countdown for 1 week in 2014.

• This piece of trash that re-entered the top 20 this week (at #20) is actually worse than MAX/Hoodie Allen - Gibberish which really annoys me to my ears.

• I've over listened to Charlie Puth - One Call Away at this point and it's slowly fading away on me.

• Of Fifth Harmony - Worth It leaves next week, I sware to God that it's unacceptable.

• I actually forgot that Ed Sheeran - Photograph is still on the countdown.

• Tove Lo - Moments may unfortunately say an early goodbye.

• We're not going to enter the golden ages soon enough.

• I think that you put the "Perfect" #1 song this week.

• I have finals next week and I'm actually studying so sorry for the delay.

Most Missed Song: Rachel Platten - Fight Song

Countdown Grade: C

Top 5 Picks:
Tie: 1. Fifth Harmony - Worth It
Tie: 1. One Direction - Perfect
3. The Weeknd - In The Night
4. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer
5. DNCE - Cake By The Ocean

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's in high school and in the end of each semester, you have the finals which are big tests for each subject.

      Delete
  2. In your review of Conrad Sewell - Hold Me Up, you used the line "bores me to tears" and Adrian used that line in his review of Adele - When We Were Young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most Missed Song: Tove Lo - Talking Body

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss Cool For The Summer the most. It quickly grew back into it so I'd put it in green.

      Delete
  4. #1 Recommendation for Venus: Justin Bieber - Love Yourself

    ReplyDelete