Popular Posts

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Adele (11) Week Of February 6, 2016

I really don't care about the Super Bowl which is on Sunday. I don't like football and it really sucks for me to watch it. Now, this countdown really improved from last week. It's a lot better than many other countdowns and this was just an okay/good week. Now, before we get to this week's #1, here's the 3 songs leaving the countdown.
  • 3 R. City/Adam Levine – Locked Away (#21)
  • 2 Sam Hunt – House Party (#25)
  • 1 Justin Bieber – What Do You Mean (#41) [x2]

Last Week's #1 Song: Adele – Hello
The Countdown
45. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Hey Everybody! (#44)*
44. Meghan Trainor/John Legend – Like I'm Gonna Lose You (#43)*
43. Ellie Goulding – On My Mind (#36)*
42. Halsey – New Americana (#42)
41. Alessia Cara – Here (#30)*
40. Conrad Sewell – Hold Me Up (#31)*
39. Tori Kelly – Hollow (DEBUT)
38. Rudimental/Ed Sheeran – Lay It All On Me (#45)
37. Andy Grammer – Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah) (#20)*
36. The Weeknd – Can't Feel My Face (#39) [1 Week At #1]*
35. Taylor Swift – Wildest Dreams (#34) [1 Week At #1]*
34. Zayn Malik – Pillowtalk (DEBUT)
33. Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats – S.O.B. (#27)*
32. MØ – Kamikaze (#32)
31. X Ambassadors – Renegades (#23)*
30. Selena Gomez – Hands To Myself (#38)
29. Tove Lo – Moments (#40)
28. The Chainsmokers/Rozes – Roses (#19)
27. Walk The Moon – Shut Up and Dance (#18) [12 Weeks At #1]*
26. Ellie Goulding – Something In The Way You Move (DEBUT)
25. Ed Sheeran – Photograph (#29) [1 Week At #1]*
24. Demi Lovato – Confident (#9)
23. Elle King – Ex's and Oh's (#37)*
22. Nelly/Jeremih – The Fix (#28)
21. The Vamps – Wake Up (#24)
20. Disclosure/Lorde – Magnets (#26)
19. Coldplay – Adventure Of A Lifetime (#33)
18. Selena Gomez – Same Old Love (#6)*
17. Adele – When We Were Young (#35)
16. Jason Derulo – Get Ugly (#22)* "Yuck!"
15. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello – I Know What You Did Last Summer (#17)
14. Daya – Hide Away (#15)*
13. Rachel Platten – Stand By You (#16)
12. The Weeknd – In The Night (#11)
11. Charlie Puth – One Call Away (#14)
10. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato – Irresistible (#5)
  9. One Direction – Drag Me Down (#4) [1 Week At #1]*
  8. Flo Rida – My House (#11)
  7. Taylor Swift – Out Of The Woods (#12)*
  6. Twenty One Pilots – Stressed Out (#8)
  5. Shawn Mendes – Stitches (#7) [3 Weeks At #1]*
  4. DNCE – Cake By The Ocean (#3)
  3. One Direction – Perfect (#10) [1 Week At #1]
  2. Justin Bieber – Sorry (#2)*
  1. Adele – Hello (#1) [11th Week At #1]*

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Taylor Swift – Blank Space

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Andy Grammer – Good To Be Alive (–17)


Biggest Jump Of The Week: Adele – When We Were Young (+18)

* Leave the countdown you piece of crap!

New Entrants:
• Ellie Goulding - Something In The Way You Move is pretty decent in my opinion. She can really hit the high notes. It sounds a lot like Love Me Like You Do though. It really is a good song but it will not be long until I get sick of it. Ellie Goulding songs are always overplayed and I'll mostly hate it.

• Zayn Malik - Pillowtalk is really catchy. This guy was a former One Direction member that left the band in early 2015. It's really catchy but it won't be long until I get sick of it just like the last song. BTW, 1D is a lot better without him.

• Tori Kelly - Hollow is just amazing and I really like the song so much. It will be a while before I get sick of it. This song is hands up her best song and it needs to stay for a long time. Her other songs were kinda overplayed but they both reached shorter tenures.

Blurblowtalk:
• What the heck are you even doing with One Direction - Drag Me Down, I've had
enough of you and you need to leave ASAP.

• This week's countdown is a lot better than last week and I'm happy about that.

• I can't even believe that The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face is still here.

• I also can't believe that Jason Derulo - Get Ugly re-entered the top 20.

• The weekend countdown needs to have some exits that have barely had AirPlay in a while like 5 Seconds Of Summer - Hey Everybody!

• Sam Hunt - House Party definitely deserved to leave because it was on the countdown way too late.

• Also, R. City/Adam Levine - Locked Away had the biggest jump last week so its exit was surprising.

• We need to have a 6+ DTHNOB very soon and Graham said that also.

• If Adele - Hello breaks the record, I'll just swear that I'll hate it forever.

• Shit, Ed Sheeran - Photograph keeps going up on this countdown.

• Jesus Christ, why did Rudimental/Ed Sheeran - Lay It All On Me have to jump?

• Yes, the weekend countdown this weekend, last year was the latest weekend with 5 exits.

Most Missed Song: Tove Lo - Talking Body

Throwback Picks: I have 9.
Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend (2007)
P!nk - So What (2008)
Lady Gaga - Lovegame (2009)
Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are (2010)
Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (2011)
One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful (2012)
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis/Mary Lambert - Same Love (2013)
Sia - Chandelier (2014)
Hailee Steinfield - Love Myself (2015)

#1 Hits 1 Recommendation: Me, Myself, & I - G - Eazy/Bebe Rexha

Recommended Song To Leave Next Week: 5SOS - Hey Everybody!

Recommended Song To Hit #1: Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out

Recommended HitBound Dropout: Rihanna/Drake - Work

Best Song On The YouTube 15: CD9 - I Feel Alive

Worst Song On The YouTube 15: Drake - Hotline Bling (I don't even know why it's on the YouTube 15.)

Best Song On HitBound: One Direction - History

Countdown Grade: C+ (79%)

Top 5 Picks:
1. One Direction - Perfect
2. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out
3. Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself
4. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer
5. Tori Kelly - Hollow

2 comments:

  1. Here are my throwback picks from each year:

    1999: Eminem - My Name Is
    2000: Eminem - I'm Back
    2001: Idk
    2002: Eminem - Cleaning Out My Closet
    2003: Idk
    2004: Eminem - A** Like That
    2005: Anything from Curtain Call
    2006: Idk
    2007: Idk
    2008: Flo Rida/T-Pain - Low
    2009: Idk
    2010: Eminem - Not Afraid
    2011: Idk
    2012: Flo Rida - Good Feeling
    2013: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis/ScHoolboy Q/Hollis - White Walls
    2014: Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX - Fancy (AKA, my #1 song of that year)
    2015: Do you expect me to pick one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, can you try and respect my opinion on Stressed Out?

      Delete