Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

The Chainsmokers (6) - Week Of February 23, 2018

Hi guys. I’m sorry for a late post. College is torture to my ears right now. Now it’s time to get into this week’s exits.
  • James Arthur – Empty Space (#26)
  • Imagine Dragons – Machine (#38)
  • Benny Blanco/Calvin Harris – I Found You (#42)

Last Week's #1 Song: The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini – This Feeling
The Countdown
45. Bebe Rexha – I'm A Mess (#44)
44. Jennifer Lopez – Limitless (#40)
43. Charlie Puth – The Way I Am (#45)
42. Travis Scott/Drake – Sicko Mode (#37)
41. lovelytheband – Broken (#41)
40. Jake Miller – Wait For You (#30)
39. Mark Ronson/Miley Cyrus – Nothing Breaks Like A Heart (#36)
38. George Ezra – Shotgun (#43)
37. Zedd/Katy Perry – 365 (DEBUT)
36. Maroon 5/Cardi B – Girls Like You (#33)
35. Kelsea Ballerini – Miss Me More (DEBUT)
34. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart (#35)
33. Zara Larsson – Ruin My Life (#29)
32. Sam Smith/Normani – Dancing With A Stranger (#32)
31. Cardi B/Bruno Mars – Please Me (DEBUT)
30. Fall Out Boy – The Last Of The Real Ones (#31)
29. Charli XCX/Troye Sivan – 1999 (#25)
28. Lauren Daigle – You Say (#20)
27. David Guetta/Anne-Marie – Don't Leave Me Alone (#23)
26. Khalid/Normani – Love Lies (#19)
25. Imagine Dragons – Natural (#24)
24. Stephen Puth – Sexual Vibe (#15)
23. Dan + Shay – Speechless (#16)
22. Sabrina Carpenter – Sue Me (#34)
21. Dean Lewis – Be Alright (#22)
20. Ariana Grande – Thank U, Next (#13)
19. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer – Who Do You Love (#39)
18. Khalid – Better (#28)
17. Avril Lavigne – Tell Me It's Over (#18)
16. Seeb/Bastille – Grip (#27)
15. Twenty One Pilots – Chlorine (#12)
14. Post Malone/Swae Lee – Sunflower (#17)
13. Ariana Grande – 7 Rings (#21)
12. 5 Seconds of Summer – Youngblood (#5)
11. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid – Eastside (#10)
10. Dan + Shay – Tequila (#8)
  9. Ellie Goulding/Diplo – Close To Me (#14)
  8. Alec Benjamin – Let Me Down Slowly (#11)
  7. Anne-Marie – 2002 (#7)
  6. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes (#2)
  5. Ava Max – Sweet But Psycho (#9)
  4. Marshmello/Bastille – Happier (#4)
  3. Halsey – Without Me (#3)
  2. Panic! At The Disco – Hey Look Ma, I Made It (#6)
  1. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini – This Feeling (#1)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Jake Miller – Wait For You (–10)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer – Who Do You Love (+20)

New Entrants:
Since Zedd has became very mediocre in music, he still has some great songs. 365 is one of them. I find it pretty good for generic Zedd nowadays. I’m really liking Katy Perry’s voice in this song. I have a feeling this may stick with me in the long run.

Kelsea Ballerini- Miss Me More is the best debut. I really love her music and MMM is definitely no exception. She is one of the great country singers out here. I like her vocals to the song and all. Unfortunately, I do not see this song lasting long.

After the mediocre Finesse, Bruno Mars and Cardi B are back with Please Me. I think this is a decent song. I don’t think that it’s great though. I like Bruno Mars’ verse but I’m not a fan of Cardi’s verse. That’s all I have to say.


HitBound
  • Kelsy Karter – Harry
  • Lauv/Troye Sivan – I'm So Tired
  • Grandson – Apologize
  • Imagine Dragons – Bad Liar
  • LSD/Lil Wayne – Genius
  • Panic! At The Disco – Dancing's Not A Crime
  • Maren Morris – GIRL
  • Gesaffelstein/The Weeknd – Lost In The Fire
  • Madison Beer – Hurts Like Hell
  • Post Malone – Wow
  • Yungblud/Halsey/Travis Barker – 11 Minutes (DEBUT)
  • Meghan Trainor – All The Ways
  • Lil Peep/iLoveMakonnen/Fall Out Boy – I've Been Waiting
  • Rita Ora – Let You Love Me
  • lovelytheband – Maybe I'm Afraid
11 Minutes is soooo, boring.
Top 5 HitBound:
  1. Meghan Trainor - All The Ways
  2. Rita Ora - Let You Love Me
  3. Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar
  4. Madison Beer - Hurts Like Hell
  5. Maren Morris - GIRL

Blurbs:
Sorry for the lack of blurbs, I was so busy, I promise they’ll return next week.

Top 5 Picks:

  1. Ariana Grande - 7 Rings
  2. Anne-Marie - 2002
  3. Bebe Rexha - I’m A Mess
  4. Charli XCX/Troye Sivan - 1999
  5. Zara Larsson - Ruin My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment