Popular Posts

Saturday, October 7, 2023

Miley Cyrus (1) - Week Of October 7, 2023

Hello, I’m WAMB10 but now, I go by my10baby. It’s been over 4 years since my last blog post. But now, after seeing Adrian and Woods review a week from this year, I decided to do it too. I’ve decided to pick this week since it’s my bday weekend and I’ve never even blogged a countdown of my birthday weekend before. Anyways, I turned 24 yesterday. Also, this week was pretty active for my birthday weekend. Now, let’s get into this week’s exits.

  • Jonas Brothers - Summer Baby (#5)
  • Luke Combs - Fast Car (#19)
  • Crash Adams - Give Me A Kiss (#21)
  • Timbaland/Nelly Furtado/Justin Timberlake - Keep Going Up (#26)


Last Week’s #1 Song: Taylor Swift - Cruel Summer

The Countdown

30. Zara Larsson/David Guetta - On My Love (#30)

29. Usher/Summer Walker/21 Savage - Good Good (DEBUT)

28. Diplo/Jessie Murph/Polo G - Heartbroken (DEBUT)

27. Jung Kook/Jack Harlow - 3D (DEBUT)

26. Nicki Minaj - Last Time I Saw You (#13)

25. NSYNC - Better Place (DEBUT)

24. Paul Russell - Lil Boo Thang (#27)

23. Blink-182 - One More Time (#29)

22. Tate McRae - Greedy (#28)

21. Noah Kahan/Post Malone - Dial Drunk (#16)

20. Nicki Minaj/Ice Spice/Aqua - Barbie World (#20)

19. Teddy Swims - Lose Control (#25)

18. Charli XCX - Speed Drive (#18)

17. Junk Kook/Latto - Seven (#9)

16. Doja Cat - Paint The Town Red (#22)

15. Crash Adams - Sugar Mommy (#14)

14. Kylie Minogue - Padam Padam (#24)

13. Fall Out Boy - Hold Me Like A Grudge (#17)

12. SZA - Snooze (#15)

11. Dua Lipa - Dance The Night (#8)

10. Olivia Rodrigo - Vampire (#12)

9. Billie Eilish - What Was I Made For? (#23)

8. Post Malone - Enough Is Enough (#7)

7. Fall Out Boy - We Didn’t Start The Fire (#10)

6. Selena Gomez - Single Soon (#11)

5. The Weeknd/Playboy Carti/Madonna - Popular (#4)

4. Olivia Rodrigo - Bad Idea Right? (#6)

3. Doechii - What Is It (Block Boy) (#2)

2. Taylor Swift - Cruel Summer (#1)

1. Miley Cyrus - Used To Be Young (#3) [1st Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Charlie Puth/Jung Kook - Left And Right


Biggest DROP!!!… Of The Week: Nicki Minaj - Last Time I Saw You (-13)


Biggest Jump Of The Week: Billie Eilish - What Was I Made For (+14)


New Entrants:

Having 4 new entrants is not bad for my birthday weekend. I’ll go from worst to best.


Diplo has collaborated with Jessie Murph and Polo G for Heartbroken. I like this song but Diplo’s production isn’t good enough for this to be in the great category. However, it’s good for now.


Usher, Summer Walker, and 21 Savage have collaborated with Good Good. I also like this song and I think the production is catchy. It’s probably only slightly better than Heartbroken. I’m not a fan of 21 Savage and his verse is probably the worst part of the song.


Around 20 or so years ago, NSYNC broke up. Now, they’re back together and have a new song called Better Place. This is a song from the TROLLS Band Together movie. This song is pretty catchy. In fact, unlike Good Good and Heartbroken, this song is great. I love the verses in this song.


Our final debut and the best one is Junk Kook and Jack Harlow with 3D. I’m a huge fan of the KPOP genre and I’m glad more KPOP songs have been charting recently. This is pop perfection in my opinion. I hope this song lasts long on the countdown.


HitBound

  • PinkPantheress - Mosquito
  • Ed Sheeran - American Town
  • Loud Luxury/Two Friends/Bebe Rexha - If Only I
  • JDXN - Chrome Hearted (DEBUT)
  • Hayes Warner - Breadcrumbs
  • Presley Regier - Have Your Way
  • Knox - Not The 1975
  • Henry Moodie - Pick Up The Phone
  • The Rose - Back To Me
  • Lu Kala - Hotter Now
  • AJR - Yes I’m A Mess
  • Jordi - Just A Friend
  • Kenya Grace - Strangers (DEBUT)
  • Zach Bryan/Kacey Musgraves - I Remember Everything (RE-ENTRY)
  • Travis Scott - I KNOW ?
  • Måneskin - Honey (Are You Coming)


Only 3 HitBound entrants? This a low for HitBound standards this year. We’ve usually had a lot of HitBound entrants in the past couple of years. One of them is even a reentry. Let’s go over the 3 entrants, shall we?


Chrome Hearted is the best JDXN song so far. Please make your debut soon.


Strangers by Kenya Grace is really catchy. I like her vocals.


I Remember Everything by Zach Bryan and Kacey Musgraves reentered HitBound. This song is good. Maybe it’ll finally make its debut on the countdown


Top 5 HitBound:

  1. JDXN - Chrome Hearted
  2. Loud Luxury/Two Friends/Bebe Rexha - If Only I
  3. Lu Kala - Hotter Now
  4. Zach Bryan/Kacey Musgraves - I Remember Everything
  5. Ed Sheeran - American Town


Blurber Place:

Okay, why the hell is Taylor Swift - Cruel Summer still in the top 5? Aren’t people getting sick of this song already? Welp, at least it didn’t hold its spot at the top this week.


It looks like it’ll be the end for Nicki Minaj - Last Time I Saw You. I’d be fine with it leaving next week, even though I still like this song.


Zara Larsson/David Guetta - On My Love should not hold its spot at #30. Please jump next week!


SZA - Snooze is soooooooo underwhelming. I don’t know who can tolerate this song.


I may be a stan of KPOP but Jung Kook/Latto - Seven is fading on me. I don’t seem to like it as much as before.


Nicki Minaj/Ice Spice/Aqua - Barbie World has been on the countdown for too long. I just hope this song exits within the next few weeks. It’s getting on my nerves.


Post Malone - Enough Is Enough is really catchy. It may be a while before I get sick of this song.


Billie Eilish - What Was I Made For took a big jump to the top 10. I’m glad this Billie Eilish song is getting some success. However, I made get sick of this song soon.


As far as out exits go, Jonas Brother - Summer Baby was starting to get old and it was about time is left. Luke Combs - Fast Car was decent, but not that good of a cover. Crash Adams - Give Me A Kiss was extremely catchy and I cannot get sick of this song. Timbaland/Nelly Furtado/Justin Timberlake - Keep Going Up was good but nothing special.


Most Missed Song: Sigala/James Arthur - Lasting Lover


Throwback Pick: Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful Of Sunshine (2008)


#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Braden Bales - HOSTAGE


#1 Recommendation For You: JDXN - Chrome Hearted


Recommended HitBound Dropout: Henry Moodie - Pick Up The Phone


Recommended Song To Hit #1: Selena Gomez - Single Soon


Recommended Song To Leave Next Week: Nicki Minaj/Ice Spice/Aqua - Barbie World


Favorite Countdown Song This Week Last Year: Jax - Victoria’s Secret


Most Missed HitBound Dropout: Tom Grennan - Little Bit of Love


Countdown Grade: B- (82%)


Top 5 Picks:

  1. Charli XCX - Speed Drive
  2. Jung Kook/Jack Harlow - 3D
  3. Selena Gomez - Single Soon
  4. Zara Larsson/David Guetta - On My Love
  5. Noah Kahan/Post Malone - Dial Drunk


Bottom 5 Picks:

  1. Doja Cat - Paint The Town Red
  2. Doechii - What Is It (Block Boy)
  3. Nicki Minaj/Ice Spice/Aqua - Barbie World
  4. SZA - Snooze
  5. Teddy Swims - Lose Control

No comments:

Post a Comment