Popular Posts

Friday, April 12, 2019

Jonas Brothers (2) - Week Of April 6, 2019

Welcome back to another Hits 1 weekend. I has a fun spring break after all. I went to both Universal Studios and Disneyland for vacation. It was a lot of fun. Now, here's this week's exits.
  • Zedd/Katy Perry – 365 (#31)
  • Kelsy Karter – Harry (#39)
  • Maroon 5/Cardi B – Girls Like You (#43)

Last Week's #1 Song: Jonas Brothers – Sucker
The Countdown
45. Bebe Rexha – I'm A Mess (#44)
44. Charlie Puth – The Way I Am (#45)
43. Khalid/Normani – Love Lies (#42)
42. Imagine Dragons – Natural (#41)
41. Madison Beer – Hurts Like Hell (#37)
40. LSD/Lil Wayne – Genius (#38)
39. Meghan Trainor – All The Ways (#23)
38. Cardi B/Bruno Mars – Please Me (#32)
37. Ariana Grande – Thank U, Next (#35)
36. Post Malone – Wow (#36)
35. Maren Morris – GIRL (#27)
34. Lizzo – Juice (DEBUT)
33. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Youngblood (#29)
32. Ally Brooke – Low Key (DEBUT)
31. Grandson – Apologize (#30)
30. Bebe Rexha – Last Hurrah (DEBUT)
29. Lil Peep/iLoveMakonnen/Fall Out Boy – I've Been Waiting (#22)
28. Anne-Marie – 2002 (#29)
27. Yungblud/Halsey/Travis Barker – 11 Minutes (#25)
26. Jake Miller – Wait For You (#33)
25. Kelsea Ballerini – Miss Me More (#20)
24. Khalid – Better (#26)
23. P!nk – Walk Me Home (#34)
22. Austin Brown – In Betweenin' (#40)
21. Dan + Shay – Speechless (#24)
20. Post Malone/Swae Lee – Sunflower (#19)
19. Twenty One Pilots – Chlorine (#18)
18. Sam Smith/Normani – Dancing With A Stranger (#15)
17. Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper – Shallow (#16)
16. Lauv/Troye Sivan – I'm So Tired (#21)
15. Dean Lewis – Be Alright (#7)
14. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid – Eastside (#17)
13. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes (#4)
12. Dan + Shay – Tequila (#14)
11. Ariana Grande – 7 Rings (#8)
10. Marshmello/Bastille – Happier (#11)
  9. Ellie Goulding/Diplo – Close To Me (#10)
  8. Imagine Dragons – Bad Liar (#9)
  7. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini – This Feeling (#13)
  6. Halsey – Without Me (#6)
  5. Panic! At The Disco – Hey Look Ma, I Made It (#2)
  4. Alec Benjamin – Let Me Down Slowly (#12)
  3. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer – Who Do You Love (#5)
  2. Ava Max – Sweet But Psycho (#3)
  1. Jonas Brothers – Sucker (#1)

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey – The Middle (5)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Meghan Trainor – All The Ways (–16)
Biggest Jump Of The Week: Austin Brown – In Betweenin' (+18)

New Entrants:
Lizzo - Juice sucks. She cannot sing at all. The production is pretty decent though. She really needs to have a better voice. However, this may grow on me, we will just have to wait and see.

Am I the only one to like Ally Broke - Low Key? She is a great singer. I love all the Fifth Harmony girls. I seriously do not get all the hate of this song at all. It definitely deserves better though.

Bebe Rexha - Last Hurrah isn’t as good as I’m A Mess or Meant To Be but her voice is pretty deep. As I never got even sick of IAM or MTB, this song is more likely. But it may stick around with me for a while before I get sick of it.

HitBound:
  • Kygo/Valerie Broussard – Think About You
  • lovelytheband – Maybe, I'm Afraid
  • Jordan McGraw – Flexible (DEBUT)
  • Ariana Grande – Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored
  • Panic! At The Disco – Dancing's Not A Crime
  • Avril Lavigne/Nicki Minaj – Dumb Blonde
  • Ciara – Thinkin Bout You
  • Billie Eilish – Bury A Friend
  • Jonas Brothers – Cool (DEBUT)
  • MAX/Quin XCII – Love Me Less (DEBUT)
  • Marshmello/CHVRCHES – Here With Me
  • Ava Max – So Am I
  • FLETCHER – Undrunk
  • Louis Tomlinson – Two Of Us
  • NOTD/Felix Jaehn/Captain Cuts/Georgia Ku – So Close
Flexible is bland, Cool is a step down from Sucker but still good, and I find Love Me Less a mess.
Top 5 HitBound:
  1. Ariana Grande - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I’m Bored
  2. Louis Tomlinson - Two Of Us
  3. Marshmello/CHVRCHES - Here With Me
  4. Avril Lavigne/Nicki Minaj - Dumb Blonde
  5. FLETCHER - Undrunk

Last Blurbah:
Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho is look forward to hitting #1. Can we not?

I’m very annoyed that Meghan Trainor - All The Ways dropped 16 spots all the way down to #39. I seriously don’t know why this song is even flopping. It’s amazing at it needs to stay longer.

I’m starting to think that Lady Gaga - Shallow is somewhat tolerable. Just not tolerable enough to leave the red zone.

Cardi B/Bruno Mars - Please Me is now becoming less of a decent song and gets less interesting after each listen.

Since Kelsy Karter - Harry left, it was a close call between Halsey - Without Me and Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes. Without Me is a bit worse.

It looks like The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love may be taking the #1 spot. I’ve lost interest in this song. It’s nowhere near as good as it used to be.

Post Malone - Wow is back to a bad song. I just don’t get the appeal for this song at all.

Ariana Grande - Thank U, Next has been really getting on my nerves already so can it just leave soon?

God why does Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside have to be jumping. I thought I would’ve never even hated this song but it’s really annoying. I’m really sick of it at the moment.

As far as the exits go, thank God Kelsy Karter - Harry finally left us after 2 weeks. This song is locked into my bottom 5 songs of 2019. Maroon 5 - Girls Like You could’ve been the worst song if it was still here. It’s really old and getting on my nerves. I can’t be more proud of this song leaving. I don’t know if I’m ever growing back into that song again. The only exit that saddened me is Zedd/Katy Perry - 365. As Zedd is going generic, I actually like this. It’s not that great and Katy did well. Nevertheless, it was a pretty good class of exits.

Top 20 Review
-1-Worst Song On The Countdown:
20. Halsey – Without Me

0-Crap:
19. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes
18. Dan + Shay – Tequila
17. Lauv/Troye Sivan – I'm So Tired
16. Twenty One Pilots – Chlorine

1-Bad:
15. Marshmello/Bastille – Happier
14. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid – Eastside

2-Mediocre:
13. Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper – Shallow
12. Post Malone/Swae Lee – Sunflower
11. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini – This Feeling
10. Ava Max – Sweet But Psycho
9. Dean Lewis – Be Alright

3-Decent:
8. Panic! At The Disco – Hey Look Ma, I Made It
7. Ellie Goulding/Diplo – Close To Me
6. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer – Who Do You Love

4-Good:
NONE

5-Great:
5. Imagine Dragons – Bad Liar
4. Alec Benjamin – Let Me Down Slowly
3. Sam Smith/Normani – Dancing With A Stranger
2. Jonas Brothers – Sucker

6-Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Ariana Grande – 7 Rings
Total Score: 46/100

Most Missed Song: DNCE - Cake By The Ocean

Throwback Pick: Beyoncé - Crazy In Love (2003)

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Avicii/Aloe Blacc - SOS

Favorite Countdown Song This Week Last Year: Shawn Mendes - In My Blood

Most Missed HitBound Dropout: Why Don’t We - Trust Fund Baby

Top 5 Picks:
  1. Ariana Grande - 7 Rings
  2. Jonas Brothers - Sucker
  3. Meghan Trainor - All The Ways
  4. Sam Smith/Normani - Dancing With A Stranger
  5. Anne-Marie - 2002

Bottom 5 Picks:
  1. Halsey - Without Me
  2. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes
  3. Charlie Puth - The Way I Am
  4. Dan + Stay - Tequila
  5. Lauv/Troye Sivan - There’s No Way

No comments:

Post a Comment