Popular Posts

Friday, November 23, 2018

5SOS (4) - Week Of November 24, 2018

Rankdown is open for guys that wanna do it. This week, was an okay week, not that good.
Exits:
Pitbull/Theron Theron – Free Free Free (#25)
Bryce Vine – Drew Barrymore (#38)
Tiësto & Dzeko/Preme/Post Malone – Jackie Chan (#40)
Kim Petras – Heart To Break (#41)

Last Week's #1 Song: Marshmello/Bastille – Happier
The Countdown
45. Bazzi/Camila Cabello – Beautiful (#45)
44. George Ezra – Shotgun (#44)
43. Juice WRLD – Lucid Dreams (#36)
42. Shawn Mendes – In My Blood (#42) [2 Weeks At #1]
41. NF – Lie (#43)
40. Taylor Swift – Delicate (#39) [3 Weeks At #1]
39. Walk The Moon – Kamikaze (#17)
38. NOTD/Bea Miller – I Wanna Know (#28)
37. Charlie Puth – The Way I Am (#35)
36. Panic! At The Disco – Say Amen (Saturday Night) (#37) [4 Weeks At #1]
35. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey – The Middle (#32) [9 Weeks At #1]
34. Alec Benjamin – Let Me Down Slowly (DEBUT)
33. LSD – Thunderclouds (#34)
32. Shawn Mendes – Nervous (DEBUT)
31. Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman (#30)
30. Post Malone/Swae Lee – Sunflower (DEBUT)
29. Imagine Dragons – Whatever It Takes (#33) [1 Week At #1]
28. Camila Cabello – Consequences (DEBUT)
27. Twenty One Pilots – My Blood (#27)
26. Alex Aiono – Big Mistake (#21)
25. Dan + Shay – Tequila (#15)
24. Selena Gomez – Back To You (#26)
23. Panic! At The Disco – Hey Look Ma, I Made It (#9)
22. Calvin Harris/Sam Smith – Promises (#14)
21. Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper – Shallow (#24)
20. Loud Luxury/brando – Body (#23)
19. Maroon 5/Cardi B – Girls Like You (#29)
18. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid – Eastside (#20)
17. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart (#31)
16. Silk City/Dua Lipa – Electricity (#16)
15. The Struts/Kesha – Body Talks (#19)
14. Ariana Grande – Breathin (#22)
13. Shawn Mendes/Zedd – Lost In Japan (#11)
12. lovelytheband – Broken (#13)
11. The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren – Side Effects (#18)
10. Anne-Marie – 2002 (#8)
  9. Khalid/Normani – Love Lies (#4)
  8. Imagine Dragons – Natural (#5) [1 Week At #1]
  7. Bebe Rexha – I'm a Mess (#10)
  6. Fall Out Boy – The Last Of The Real Ones (#7) [2 Weeks At #1]
  5. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini – This Feeling (#6)
  4. Marshmello/Bastille – Happier (#1) [2 Weeks At #1]
  3. Halsey – Without Me (#12)
  2. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes (#3) [7 Weeks At #1]
  1. 5 Seconds of Summer – Youngblood (#2) [4th Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Imagine Dragons – Thunder (2)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Walk The Moon – Kamikaze (–22)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart (+14)

New Entrants:
Post Malone is back with a new song called Sunflower. I actually like this one, it’s a song I’ve been expecting from Post Malone for a long time. However, I don’t think it’ll be too long before I’ll get sick of it.

Shawn Mendes now has 3 songs on the countdown because Nervous debuts. I’ve gotta say that this isn’t as good as his other songs but still good. I will probably get sick of that song as well.

Let Me Down Slowly is such a sweet songs I wanna dance to. It has a clean production and I can get the song lyrics easily in my head.

The best debut this week comes from Camila Cabello with Consequences. This is definitely a step up from Never Be The Same, which I got sick of back at its time it was on he countdown. Consequences, in the other hand probably won’t fade on me. It’s such a beautiful song.

HitBound:
Ava Max – Sweet But Psycho (DEBUT)
Twenty One Pilots – Chlorine
Ariana Grande – Thank U, Next
James Arthur – Empty Space (DEBUT)
Little Mix/Nicki Minaj – Woman Like Me
Imagine Dragons – Machine
5 Seconds Of Summer – Killer Queen
Zara Larsson – Ruin My Life (DEBUT)
Steve Aoki/BTS – Waste It On Me
Lauren Jauregui – Expectations
Lauv/Julia Michaels – There's No Way
Ellie Goulding/Diplo/Swae Lee – Close To Me
David Guetta/Anne-Marie – Don't Leave Me Alone
Olly Murs/Snoop Dogg – Moves
Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho is a great song, no question.

James Arthur - Empty Space isn’t as good as Say You Won’t Let Go, but Ill take it.

Zara Larsson is back and I really hope to see Ruin My Life debut the countdown soon.

Top 5 HitBound:
  1. Zara Larsson - Ruin My Life
  2. Ariana Grande - Thank U Next
  3. Ellie Goulding/Diplo/Swae Lee – Close To Me
  4. Lauren Jauregui - Expectations
  5. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho

Blurbcequences:
  • How is The Backstreet Boys - Don’t Go Breaking My Heart jumping okay? I’m seriously getting tired of this song at the moment. It shouldn’t stay any longer here.
  • Since Tiësto & Dzeko/Preme/Post Malone – Jackie Chan finally left us, we need George Ezra - Shotgun to be off the countdown next week.
  • I’m very upset that 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood returned to the #1 spot this week. This song is very overplayed and it needs to leave the top 10 very soon.
  • I do not agree with the Biggest Jump and Drop of the week this week.
  • Maroon 5 - Girls Like You needs to leave the top 20 spot. I can’t stand this song anymore. It’s very annoying and it really needs to leave soon.
  • I’m actually very happy that they haven’t let go of NF - Lie yet. It’s such a good song.
  • Why is Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes not in the bottom 15?
  • Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid – Eastside is doing strong on the countdown. This is good and hopefully, it reaches the top 10 soon.
  • The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren – Side Effects better not renter the top 10. I’m losing interest in that song. Just please be on your way out soon.
  • Why let Panic At The Disco! - Hey Look Ma, I Made it drop from the top 10 to out of the top 20 and High Hopes stay in the top ? I honestly think it should be the other way around.

Most Missed Song: Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye

Throwback Pick: Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe (2012)

#1 Hits 1 Recommendation: Alessia Cara - Trust My Lonely

Favorite Countdown Song This Week Last Year: Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato - No Promises

Recommendation For You: Ariana Grande - Thank U Next

Recommended HitBound Dropout: Little Mix/Nicki Minaj – Woman Like Me

Recommend Song To Hits #1: Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid – Eastside

Recommended Song To Leave Next Week: George Ezra - Shotgun

Top 20 Review:
0-Crap:
20. Maroon 5 - Girls Like You

1-Bad:
19. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes

2-Meh:
18. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood
17. Backstreet Boys - Don’t Go Breaking My Heart
16. lovelytheband - Broken
15. Fall Out Boy - The Last Of The Real Ones
14. Imagine Dragons - Natural

3-Decent:
13. Halsey - Without Me
12. Khalid/Normandi - Love Lies
11. Loud Luxury/Brando - Body

4-Good:
10. The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren - Side Effects
9. The Struts/Kesha - Body Talks
8. Silk City/Dua Lipa - Electricity

5-Great:
7. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier
6. Ariana Grande - Breathin
5. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling
4. Anne-Marie - 2002
3. Bebe Rexha - I’m A Mess
2. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid – Eastside
1. Shawn Mendes/Zedd – Lost In Japan

Top 5 Picks:
  1. Ariana Grande - God Is A Woman
  2. Shawn Mendes/Zedd - Lost In Japan
  3. Camila Cabello - Consequences
  4. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid – Eastside
  5. Bebe Rexha - I’m A Mess

Bottom 5 Picks:
  1. George Ezra - Shotgun
  2. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle
  3. Maroon 5 - Girls Like You
  4. Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes
  5. Panic! At The Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for no countdown post yet. I’m busy with my year end stuff. I promise it’ll be out today.

    ReplyDelete