Popular Posts

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Important News

It's me. I have to tell you that I couldn't post the last 2 weekend countdowns due to me being in the dance rally. I will miss those 2 weeks but I will do this week's for sure. I'm very excited and I can't wait to post it. Yeah, and my sister had a dance competition 2 weeks ago and the showcase last week. I also had 3 hours of dance rally practice so I really didn't have time. Plus I've been watching a lot of object shows like Battle For Dream Island. I 100% promise that I will post his week's weekend countdown. So that means I'm not quitting, I'm just skipping 2 weeks.

10 comments:

  1. This doesn't have to do with this post, but...

    Work From Home is in the top 5!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breaking News!

    50 killed in shooting at Florida nightclub in possible act of Islamic terror.

    A gunman who federal authorities say had possible ties to terrorism opened fire early Sunday morning in a packed Orlando nightclub, killing 50 people and wounding at least 53 more in a bloody scene that ended hours later when police stormed the building and killed the shooter.

    Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer asked Gov. Rick Scott to declare a state of emergency following the attack.

    The gunman was identified as Omar Mateen, Rep. Alan Grayson said during a Sunday morning press conference. Mateen was a U.S. citizen, Grayson said, though that was "not true of other family members of his." Mateen, 29, lived in Fort Pierce, Fla. He was born in New York to parents of Afghan origin and was a Muslim.

    Latest news reports that this mass shooting could be tied to ISIS.

    ReplyDelete