Popular Posts

Saturday, March 5, 2016

One Direction (2), Week Of March 5, 2016

The weekends keep going up and down this year. It has been so crazy that it's time to go up again which it did. Oh yeah, and 75% of he exits were absolute trash. Now, before we get to this week's Fresh 45 here's the songs leaving the countdown:
  • 1 Walk the Moon - Shut Up And Dance (#38)
  • 2 Halsey - New Americana (#41)
  • 3 Tove Lo - Moments (#43)
  • 4 Meghan Trainor/John Legend - Like I'm Gonna Lose You (#45)

Last Week's #1 Song: Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out
The Countdown:
45. Andy Grammer - Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah) (#44)
44. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face (#40)
43. Tori Kelly - Hollow (#39)
42. Alessia Cara - Here (#42)
41. The Vamps - Wake Up (#35)
40. Ellie Goulding - On My Mind (#36)
39. Taylor Swift - New Romantics (DEBUT)
38. Pitbull/Osmani Garcia/Lil Jon - El Taxi (DEBUT)
37. Troye Sivan - Youth (#37)
36. Elle King - Ex's & Oh's (#34)
35. Rihanna/Drake - Work (DEBUT)
34. Shawn Mendes - Stitches (#32)
33. Demi Lovato - Confident (#33)
32. Ed Sheeran - Photograph (#26)
31. Selena Gomez - Same Old Love (#31)
30. Daya - Hide Away (#19)
29. Lukas Graham - 7 Years (DEBUT)
28. Jason Derulo - Get Ugly (#27)
27. Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams (#29)
26. Disclosure/Lorde - Magnets (#21)
25. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible (#8)
24. MO - Kamikaze (#25)
23. Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - S.O.B. (#28)
22. Dawin - Dessert (#23)
21. Panic! At The Disco - Victorious (#30)
20. The Chainsmokers/Rozes - Roses (#17)
19. Adele - When We Were Young (#11)
18. Justin Bieber - Sorry (#5)
17. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Jet Black Heart (#20)
16. Zayn Malik - Pillowtalk (#22)
15. Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime (#24)
14. Charlie Puth - One Call Away (#18)
13. Ellie Goulding - Something In The Way You Move (#15)
12. Taylor Swift - Out Of The Woods (#12)
11. The Weeknd - In The Night (#7)
10. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer (#10)
9. Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself (#13)
8. Rachel Platten - Stand By You (#14)
7. Flo-Rida - My House (#9)
6. Adele - Hello (#4)
5. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself (#16)
4. DNCE - Cake By The Ocean (#6)
3. One Direction - Drag Me Down (#2)
2. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out (#1)
1. One Direction - Perfect (#3)

#1 Song This Week 1 Year Ago: Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible (-17)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Justin Bieber - Love Yourself (+11)


New Entrants:
• The reason why Rihanna/Drake - Work is so bad is because that Drake is in this song. Drake can't sing at all and I really don't like rap music nowadays, besides Fifth Harmony and a few more.

• Lukas Graham - 7 Years started to be okay because I thought it was crazy, but it's now catchy. I still don't think that the lyrics make any sense though. It probably won't be very long before I get sick of it. For now, I just enjoy the tune. Let's see how long this song will last.

• Taylor Swift - New Romantics literally had no AirPlay and it debuted. This song is also catchy but I will probably get sick of it quickly because Taylor Swift songs are always overplayed. I doubt it'll hit #1, but I know it will be overplayed.

• The best entrant is Pitbull/Osmani Garcia/Lil Jon- El Taxi. It's so good because it makes me wanna dance.It kinda sounds like Enrique Iglesias' song, Bailando though. It also sounds like an Iranian song which is my culture. I really hope this song goes far.

HitBound
  • James Bay - Let It Go
  • *Meghan Trainor - No
  • We The Kings - The Story Of Tonight
  • Demi Lovato - Stone Cold
  • Nathan Sykes/Ariana Grande - Over And Over Again
  • X Ambassadors - Unsteady
  • One Direction - History
  • Fifth Harmony/Ty Dolla $ign - Work From Home
  • Timeflies - Once In A While
  • *Grace - You Don't Own Me
  • Shawn Hook - Sound Of Your Heart
  • Tryon - Somebody To Love Me
  • Elle King - America's Sweetheart
  • *Daya - Sit Still, Look Pretty
*New on HitBound.

Top 5 HitBound:
1. Fifth Harmony/Ty Dolla $ign - Work From Home
2. One Direction - History
3. Timeflies - Once In A While
4. Nathan Sykes/Ariana Grande - Over And Over Again
5. Demi Lovato - Stone Cold

7 Blurbs:
• Even though I titled this 7 Blurbs, there will still be more than 7.

• How in the world is Ed Sheeran Photograph still here, it lost its popularity everywhere else but I'm happy that it dropped.

• Also, Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams in the top 30 is unacceptable.

• Troye Sivan - Youth isn't doing very well on the countdown despite him hosting HitBound this weekend.

• I've forgot that Elle King - Ex's & Oh's was  still on the countdown.

• Charlie Puth - One Call Away is now officially annoying at this point so please leave the top 20 and better yet, the countdown.

• Speaking of annoying songs, if Adele - Hello stays in the top 10 for too long, it will be orange.

• The Weekend's best song in my opinion is In The Night but I'm about to get sick of it because it's so overplayed.

• Another song that is starting to become overplayed is Flo Rida - My House, it now has a longer tenure that both I Don't Like It, I Love It and GDFR.

• Quite a few songs have held their spots from last week.

• Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out is now my favorite song, and I once even hated it.

• Speaking of Stressed Out, I'm fine if this song or Perfect is the #1 to keep overplayed songs out of the area.

• I couldn't stand listening from #36 to #30.

Most Missed Song: The Weeknd - The Hills

Countdown Grade: B+ (89%) (Currently the best weekend of 2016.)

Top 5 Countdown:
1. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out
2. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer
3. One Direction - Perfect
4. Pitbull/Osmani Garcia/Lil Jon - El Taxi
5. Zayn Malik - Pillowtalk

Bottom 5 Countdown:
1. Jason Derulo - Get Ugly
2. Alessia Cara - Here
3. Ed Sheeran - Photograph
4. One Direction - Drag Me Down
5. Daya - Hideaway

6 comments:

  1. The 15th song on Hit-Bound is Me, Myself & I

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that I blocked you.

      Delete
    2. Also, duplicate comments will make me remove one of them.

      Delete
  2. I agree with you on Hitbound, Work From Home is awesome and Unsteady sucks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Work From Home is just sooooooooooooo gods because it's Fofth Harmony who sings it.

      Delete