Popular Posts

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Walk The Moon Best Of 2015

Walk The Moon, Year Of 2015
The Top 45 Songs Of 2015:
45. X Ambassadors - Renegades
44. Little Mix - Black Magic
43. David Guetta/Afrojack/Nicki Minaj/Bebe Rexha - Hey Mama
42. R. City/Adam Levine - Locked Away
41. MKTO - American Dream
40. Daya - Hideaway
39. Vance Joy - Riptide
38. OneRepublic - I Lived
37. Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
36. Olly Murs/Travie McCoy - Wrapped Up
35. Bea Miller - Fire N Gold
34. The Vamps/Demi Lovato - Somebody To You
33. Meghan Trainor - Lips Are Movin'
32. Rachel Platten - Fight Song
31. Fifth Harmony - Worth It
30. Echosmith - Bright
29. Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life
28. Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One
27. Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer
26. Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams
25. All Time Low - Something's Gotta Give
24. Hozier - Take Me To Church
23. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face
22. Nick Jonas - Jealous
21. Twenty One Pilots - Tear In My Heart
20. One Direction/Zayn Malik - Night Changes
19. Ella Henderson - Ghost
18. One Direction - Drag Me Down
17. Sheppard - Geronimo
16. Shawn Mendes - Stitches
15. Taylor Swift - Bad Blood
14. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth - See You Again
13. Fall Out Boy - Centuries
12. Tove Lo - Talking Body
11. Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do
10. Maroon 5 - Sugar
9. Ed Sheeran - Photograph
8. Jason Derulo - Want To Want Me
7. Taylor Swift - Blank Space
6. Fall Out Boy - Uma Thurman
5. Taylor Swift - Style
4. Andy Grammer - Honey I'm Good
3. Ed - Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
2. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
1. Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance

Shut Up And Blurb With Me:
• I'm really disappointed that Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance is this year's #1.

• I really think that Tove Lo - Talking Body was ranked too high.

• I'm really glad that Fifth Harmony - Worth It made it too the list.

• Taylor Swift - Style wasn't a very big hit this year so I was surprised that it was ranked the highest out of all the Taylor Swift songs of the year.

• I'm kinda surprised that Omi - Cheerleader and Nick Jonas - Chains didn't make the list.

• Taylor Swift - Shake It Off was on last year's list as well.

• I ranked Meghan Trainor - Lips Are Movin' at #34 in my opinion and it's at #33 in this chart while I ranked Shawn Mendes - Stitches at #15 in my opinion and it's at #16 in this chart.

• Taylor Swift has 5 songs on this year's countdown.

Top 5 Picks:
1. Fifth Harmony - Worth It
2. R. City/Adam Levine - Locked Away
3. Taylor Swift - Blank Space
4. Nick Jonas - Jealous
5. The Vamps/Demi Lovato - Somebody To You

Bottom 5 Picks:
1. Sheppard - Geronimo
2. Ella Henderson - Ghost
3. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
4. Twenty One Pilots - Tear In My Heart
5. Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment