Popular Posts

Friday, April 1, 2016

Line Of April Fools Jokes

My Jokes:
Last week had only 1 exit. April fools!
Ex's and Oh's is off the countdown. April fools!
I do not like Stressed Out, Work From Home, or Perfect. April fools!
I'm a boy. April fools!
My birthday is tomorrow. April fools!
I don't have a sibling. April fools!
I'm not American. April fools!
I'm the same age as Chase. April fools!
Adrian is a girl. April fools!
Adrian's birthday is on January. April fools!
Adrian is younger that me. April fools!
Battle For Dream Island season 2 finale first aired today. April fools!
I'm a bad person. April fools!
I love to eat any type of meat. April fools!
I have a driver's license. April fools!
I like to run. April fools!
I have Saturday school this week. April fools!
I have no homework for spring break. April fools!
I'm so bad at Diner Dash. April fools!
I hate math so much that I have an F in it. April fools!

For Real:
I know that last week had 4 exits and Elle King - Ex's & Oh's is still on the countdown. My top 3 songs on the countdown are Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out, Fifth Harmony/Ty Dolla $ign - Work From Home, and One Direction - Perfect. I'm a girl who's birthday is on October 6. I have 1 sister  and I'm mostly American, but I'm also on the Iranian side. Chase is 21 years old while I'm only 16. I know that Adrian is a boy who was born in May. Adrian is 5 months and 4 days older than me. Battle For Dream Island isn't even halfway done with season 2. I'm a good person after all but he only meat I can stand eating is seafood. I don't even have a driver's permit yet and I hate running so much. I never had Saturday school in my life. I have Algebra 2 H, World History, and English homework in the break. I have passed like every single game of Diner Dash with expert except for Diner Dash 2015 which is really hard. I love math so much that I have a B in it, but not an A because my teacher is so tough.

5 comments: